BOOK THIS PROPERTY:https://scappoinumbria.kross.travel/residenza-monaldeschi?guests_rooms=0,0;
Residenza Monaldeschi, is a welcoming apartment, finely renovated and equipped with all comforts, on the first floor of the central Via Garibaldi.
The recent recovery of the property by Paola, the owner, who wanted to show her love for Orvieto, her city of origin, with a restoration that is taken care of down to the smallest detail with the search for detail.
The apartment is bright, with large halls typical of the compositions of the noble floors of the Renaissance period.
Overlooking the central Via Garibaldi, ideal for a stay in the splendid Città del Tufo, with all the comforts and the unmistakable feeling of being immersed in a “slow” atmosphere. weekend among Umbrian scents and flavors. Orvieto is one of the oldest towns in Italy located on a tuff cliff, rich in art and history, represented not only by monuments but also by caves, underground passages, streets and streets that change appearance and colors during the day. depending on the light.
- Guests: 4
- Amenities: Bathroom essentials, Bedding, Bedroom comforts, Clothes hangers, Coffee machine, Extra pillows and blankets, Kitchen, Microwave oven, TV, Wi-Fi
- View: historical city center
- Size: 90m²
- Bed Type: double bed, sofa
- Location: Historical city center
- Bedrooms: 2, divano letto, Letto matrimoniale
- Bathrooms: 1